On the backend (NUVEA), the energy cost of a data center can represent up to 40% of opex, the very low yield (20% on average) does not provide operators with expected return on investments (which ranges from 15 to 30 k €/m²).
Nuvea allows to identify and value the optimization levers of your datacenters: rotation of the assets according to the clusters of the most efficient machines, activity profiles according to the price of energy, optimization of the resources allocation ... with a double impact:
• By optimizing resource allocation, Nuvea contributes to densify uses intelligently on less physical assets with a significant impact on energy costs (reduction of opex from 10 to 40%)
• By clustering usages on less physical assets Nuvea enables freeing of m²/KWS made available to deploy new uses and/or customers, thus improving the structure of revenue/m² (yield of capex)
On the frontend side, the average annual TCO of a working environment is between 1.5 and 3 K€.
This TCO includes:
• Cost of acquisition equipment is often important regarding to the actual use that is made of it = > We accompany you for the establishment of differentiated work environments according to the usages and adoption of light or ultra-light terminals (Raspberry Pi ...)
• DotRiver is a managed service reducing drastically the costs of supporting and managing working environments = > We ensure the setting up, the training of clients teams, the technical support ...
• DotRiver is available in cloud mode, or on premise mode and can be integrated into any technical context
• The service may be offered as a subscription or “pay as you use’ mode
with DotRive, reduce your TCO by up to 50%, while securing your data.